The holiday season is in full effect and to help you look and feel your absolute best, I’ll be recommending some fun and cute holiday styles. First, is mini-braids. Mini- braids are the perfect holiday style. It’s quick and easy to do, plus you can add a lot of festive accessories if that’s your thing.
Here’s what you’ll need to create your mini braid style:
- Moisturizing butter – I used Kindred Spirits by Moisture Love
- Gel – I used B Smooth Curl Butter Gel by Curls
- Oil – I used Seal With A Kiss by Moisture Love
- First, you want to prep your hair for a protective style –> HOW I PREP MY HAIR FOR PROTECTIVE STYLES <–
- Once your hair is stretched, you want to moisturize your hair and start parting in big sections.
- Then part those bigger sections into smaller sections and start braiding.
- Add your accessories and slay.
Watch my full tutorial below: